Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Fruita Fall Festival!












We LOVE "festivaling" and the Grand Valley loves it too! This is the season for some super-fun festivals and events here, and we have begun with the Fall Festival in Fruita, our neighboring town. Zoey & I went with our friends Jenna & little Jameson her youngest bud here, while the hubbys/daddys enjoyed a day of golf together. I tell you our little lady is getting very brave since turning the big 4, as you will see from all of the rides she went on here... including the FERRIS WHEEL! Zoey was completely gung-ho to do it and my friend Jenna PROMISED to watch her like a hawk, so I was brave myself and let her go on. Not wanting to put my fears on to her I had to "suck it up", as I watched them go up & around a few times from the ground, all the while holding my breath ;) I don't do heights, but apparently our little lady has no problem with it! You go Zoey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment