Monday, June 13, 2011

Zoey's Birthday Week!












A tradition my mom & stepdad started in our house when I was a kid was "birthday weekends" for my brother & I, so of course as a mom I wanted to carry the tradition on, with my own twist of course... hence the birth of "the birthday week" in our house ;) We started off with making our own cupcakes on Monday, Strawberry cake with pink frosting, no surprise there as Miss Zo picked it out! Have to mention Zoey took the picture of mom before we began baking, her new thing to do after I take 1 of her... she's becoming a pretty good little photographer if I do say so :) Then Tuesday our new library group of friends joined us after storytime at our local park for a picnic & cupcake party... Zoey & the little blond girl Maddox are becoming quite the little buds, Maddox will be 3 in September so they have ALOT in common. We played at our local mall's play area on Thursday, after a yummy lunch with Grama Mary & some fun shopping with mom (she's a fashionista in the making already), and enjoyed opening 1 present a day starting with our package from our best buds in TO, Ashley, Noelle & mommas... including a beautiful tutu skirt with "happy birthday" letters, butterflies & sparkles sewn in, thank you girls we both LOVE it! Of course Friday was still "Pizza Friday" dinner for the 3 of us with Zo's favorite topping, CHEESE! We sure had alot of fun celebrating - The "Birth Day" to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment